This position supports the Sales Department, Marketing Department and the daily operations of Cambridge Homes. You will complement our sales team by providing consistent high quality follow up with online leads. In the Marketing Department, you will assist in media planning and marketing collateral creation and production.
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays are working from home. We will work with you on what 3 days you are in the office throughout the week.
- Offer prompt follow up (via phone & email) with online inquiries.
- Develop, manage and nurture prospects/leads for outbound email campaigns and disseminate qualified leads to appropriate sales teams
- Remain knowledgeable about various communities, products, and options so you can effectively communicate with prospects.
- Pre-qualify and assess the needs of all customers to match them with appropriate communities.
- Set sales appointments for customers with community-based sales team.
- Prospect for new leads while managing relationships with current leads.
- Utilize lead-management software, Live Chat, and other web-based tools
- Report on campaign results
- Act as a point of contact with Creative Agency
- Maintaining a library of Sales/Marketing Tools/Assets (print and online)
- Organizing and stocking in-house collateral
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media channels
- Write and update marketing literature (brochures, flyers, floor plans, social media posts, etc.)
We seek a customer-focused and personable individual with:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in sales preferred
- Solid planning and multi-tasking skills
- The ability and inclination to work with mobile communication devices
- The ability to work from home on the weekends and have two days off during the week.
- Base Salary (Based on experience)
- Performance incentives
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental, 401K Benefits
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the subject title: Online Sales and Marketing Coordinator.